Canon XF200 (XF 200, XF-200, XF/200) Compact HD Camcorder with a charger, battery, bag, tripod and a microphone kit package E includes:
- 1x Canon XF 200 Compact HD Camcorder
- 1x RedPro RP-DC10 Digital Traveler Battery Charger
- 1x Redpro RP-CF915 Battery Charger Plate
- 1x Redpro RP-BP975 Battery
- 1x Camrade CAM-CBS1 bag
- 1x Acebil i-605DX tripod
- 1x Rode NTG2 Shotgun Microphone
- 1x Rode WS6 deluxe windshield
- 1x Rode NTSM3 Shockmount
- 1x Rode Boompole
- 1x 5 meter 3 pin XLR cable
*Digibroadcast has put together some bespoke Canon packages for our clients based on our own research and surveys and holds the right to protect all of its content ©
Canon XF200 (XF 200, XF-200, XF/200, xf200) Compact HD Camcorder
20X CANON HD VIDEO LENS
- The XF205 and XF200 feature a Canon 20x (26.8-576mm range) broadcast-quality zoom lens and an Optical Image Stabilisation system, which includes Dynamic IS. A beautiful ‘bokeh’ effect can be delivered thanks to an 8-blade circular aperture that uses Canon’s unique Electro Magnetic Diaphragm technology – developed for the company’s EF lens range – to ensure beautiful background blur in shots with a shallow depth-of-field. This lens also includes Hi-UD glass elements, broadcast lens technology previously found in Canon’s XF300-series camcorders. Unique Canon lens coatings ensure clear, sharp pictures throughout the frame.
IMPROVED 1/2.84-TYPE HD CMOS PRO SENSOR
- Canon develops and manufactures its own CMOS sensors for HD camcorders and the XF205 and XF200 cameras feature a 1/2.84-type HD CMOS Pro sensor with an effective pixel count of approximately 2.91 Megapixels. The sensor measures 2136x1362 pixels and helps to contribute to the performance of the IS system while the new and improved DIGIC DV 4 image processing platform included in these cameras improves signal-to-noise ratio and increases low-light performance.
DIGIC DV 4 PROCESSOR
- The DIGIC DV 4 processor in the XF205 and XF200 models is the latest development of Canon’s powerful processors for video cameras, replacing the previous DIGIC DV III. The outstanding processing capability provided by a DIGIC DV 4 processor provides enhanced image reproduction, supplementing the strengths of the DIGIC DV family – such as smooth gradation and faithful colour reproduction – with support for recording at higher data rates. The sensor and processor work together to eliminate more camera shake, augmenting a highly effective Optical IS system with electronic stabilisation that detects and compensates for movement in a larger number of directions.
ADVANCED IMAGING SYSTEM
- The XF205 and XF200 feature an advanced camera system capable of providing outstanding images and the responsiveness to deal with all kinds of shooting situations. A 26.8mm wide-angle lens with 20x zoom gets you closer to the action, while Dynamic Optical Image Stabilisation compensates for shake in five directions to provide ultra-steady images.
- A Canon HD CMOS Pro sensor combines with the DIGIC DV 4 processor to deliver stunning picture quality – even in low light – as well as outstanding dynamic range and realistic colour reproduction.
PROFESSIONAL AUDIO FUNCTIONS
- The superb picture quality of the cameras is complemented by advanced audio functions, with up to four-channel Linear PCM audio recording supported and two XLR inputs allowing the option to use professional-grade microphones. In addition, a built-in stereo microphone and a 3.5mm microphone jack provide users with a wide range of audio options.
VERSATILE RECORDING OPTIONS
- The dual-format recording feature of the XF205 and XF200 cameras provides flexibility, speed and data security. Footage can be captured simultaneously in two different formats, providing instant back-up and alternate delivery options. Full HD images can be stored on two CF cards using a broadcast-standard 50Mbps MPEG2 codec, whilst an MP4 version can be saved to an SD card in either Full HD or a lower resolution – ideal for rapid file transfer in applications such as news gathering. It's even possible to stream low resolution proxy files directly to another device such as a Smartphone.
EXCEPTIONALLY WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE
- Utilising technology first seen on the EOS C300 and then the EOS C100 Digital Cinema Cameras, the XF205 and XF200 cameras include a Wide Dynamic Range shooting mode that enables a dynamic range of 600%. In combination with high sensitivity this allows the cameras to film in low light situations with exceptional quality and to record fine detail beautifully in shadow and highlight areas without any loss of detail.
COMFORTABLE, PRECISE CONTROL
- Compact in size, unobtrusive and a pleasure to use thanks to its 3-ring lens operation, the XF205 and XF200 also provide impressively high quality monitoring options. An 8.8cm OLED screen with a 1.23m dot resolution is easy to view, even in bright sunlight, offering better response times, definition, contrast and colour reproduction than LCD equivalents. A sizeable, high quality 1.14cm, 1.23m dot EVF can tilt up to 68° to accommodate different shooting positions. The appeal of the XF205 and XF200 for ‘run and gun’ situations is further enhanced with a rotating handgrip that allows for easy and comfortable capture at both low and high angles (when held either horizontally or vertically). Three separate lens rings – for focus, zoom and iris – provide a configuration that is familiar to experienced camera operators, allowing a much quicker response in dynamic shooting environments.
EASY INTEGRATION AND SHARING OF CONTENT
- Sharing content is easy as each camera features WiFi and Ethernet LAN connectivity, allowing direct or wireless connection to a wide range of devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops. Wireless connectivity offers the freedom to control the camera from a distance, view footage remotely and conveniently transfer files via FTP without the need for any additional software.
- A new CameraAccess function allows lower-quality proxy files to be streamed to another device via WiFi, thus improving the speed in which content, such as news flashes, can be shared. This connectivity also allows for remote control of the camera via a web browser and Canon's RC-V100 wired remote controller can be configured too.
- The XF205 expands the connectivity options further with the inclusion of selectable 3G-SDi/HD-SDI, Timecode In/Out and Genlock terminals for easy integration on multi-camera shoots or with other broadcast equipment. The camera also features a monitor out BNC connection.
BUILT-IN INFRARED LAMP FOR NIGHT-TIME SHOOTING
- The XF205 and XF200 both feature a high-power integrated Infrared (IR) lamp to allow for night-time shooting, further increasing the operability and versatility of the cameras in a wide range of challenging filming situations. The IR lamp is three times stronger than the IR lamp seen in the XA25 model – ideal for the recording of night-time documentaries or nocturnal wildlife.
- Sensor 1/2.84 type HD CMOS Pro
- Filter RGB Primary Colour filter (Bayer array)
- Total Pixels 3.09 megapixels (2208 x 1398)
- Effective pixels per sensor 2.91 megapixels (2136 x 1362)
- Zoom ratio 20 x Optical
- Focal length 3.67 - 73.4mm (35mm equivalent: 28.8 - 576mm)¹
- Minimum focus distance 60cm (throughout zoom range);
- 10mm (Wide MACRO setting)
- ND filter Built-in gradation ND filter
- Zoom control Zoom rockers on body and handle;
- Selectable manual zoom/focus ring on lens;
- Selectable High Speed and Soft Zoom modes available.
- Zoom speed Zoom Rocker:
- Variable speed/Fixed speed (Fast/Normal/Slow, 16 speed level settings available in each mode);
- Grip zoom:
- Fixed speed (Fast/Normal/Slow, 16 speed level settings available in each mode)
- Zoom Ring: As operation speed
- Focus control Manual control via focus ring, automatic (Instant AF, Medium AF, TV AF, Face Detection AF, Face Only AF), Push AF
- Iris control Ring control; Custom dial control; Full Auto
- Aperture range f1.8 - f16
- Filter diameter 58mm
- Lens elements/groups 12/10
- Aperture blades 8 Blade Circular Aperture
- Image stabilization system Dynamic IS and Powered IS, 5 Axis image stabilisation
- Digital zoom/Teleconverter 1.5x; 3x; 6x
- Type DIGIC DV 4
- Video storage media Type 1 Compact Flash memory cards (2 card slots);
- Double slot (simultaneous) recording possible.
- Type CF card Type 1 only, SD card Class 4 or higher
- Recording time 128GB CF card: Up to 320 mins (1080/50i @ 50 Mbps)
- 128GB SD Card: up to 8 Hours (MP4/50P @35Mbps)
- Recording file format Material eXchange Format (MXF) to CF card, MP4 to SD card
- Recording format MPEG-2 Long GOP
- 50Mbps CBR (4:2:2) MPEG-2 422P@HL;
- 35Mbps VBR (4:2:0) MPEG-2 MP@HL;
- 25Mbps CBR (4:2:0) MPEG-2 MP@H14
- MP4: MPEG-4/AVC/H.264
- 35/24/17/9/3 Mbps;
- All modes variable bit rate, 4:2:0 colour sampling
- Recording frame rate (PAL Mode) MXF
- 50Mbps: 1920 x 1080/50i, 25p; 1280 x 720/50p, 25p;
- 35Mbps: 1920 x 1080/50i, 25p; 1440 x 1080/50i; 1280 x 720/50p, 25p;
- 25Mbps: 1440 x 1080/50i, 25p
- 35/24Mbps 1920 x 1080: 50P/25P
- 17Mbps 1280 x 720: 50P
- 9 Mbps 1280 x 720: 25P
- 3Mbps 640 x 360: 25P
- Slow/Fast motion YES (MXF recording only)
- 720p: 12, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 34, 37, 42, 45, 48, 50fps
- 1080p: 12, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25fps
- Interval record YES MXF recording only. 2, 6 or 12 frames, 25 time intervals
- Frame record YES. 2, 6 or 12 frames
- Pre Record (cache record) YES (3 seconds)
- Scan Reverse YES. Vertical/horizontal/both
- Photo storage media SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
- Still quality During video recording: 1920 x 1080 in 1920 x 1080 or 1440 x 1080 mode,
- 1280 x 720; 1280 x 720 mode
- During playback: 1920x1080
- Type Capacitive Organic LED
- Size 8.77cm (3.5") Organic EL (OLED)
- Dots 1.23m (approx. equivelent)
- Image quality adjustments Brightness, contrast, colour, sharpness,
- Adjustable YES
- Waveform Monitor Yes, selectable on/off; Line, Line and Spot,Field, RGB, YPbPr
- Focus Assist Peaking; Magnifying; Edge Monitor (using waveform display)
- Peaking Peaking 1, Peaking 2 (Colour, Gain, Frequency customisable for each)
- Zebra Level 1; Level 2; Both
- Output via HDMI
- Markers On/Off (Aspect ratio, Safe area, Grid, Horizontal, Centre)
- Size 1.15cm (0.45 in)
- Dots 1.23m (approx. equivelent)
- Image quality adjustments Brightness, contrast, colour, backlight
- Adjustable Vertical tilt, up to 68°
- Viewing Angle 28.2º
- Correction lens + 2.0 to -5.5 diopter
- Audio in XLR inputs with 48V phantom power (x2), 3.5mm microphone input jack
- Headphone output 3.5mm stereo jack
- Video monitor output NO
- HDMI YES (HDMI™ mini connector, output only, 1080/50p output possible)
- IEEE 1394 (Firewire) NO
- USB YES (Mini-B, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, output only)
- 3G-HD/SD-SDI output NO
- Time code NO
- Genlock NO
- LAN YES, Ethernet (1000BASE-T supported)
- AV terminal 3.5mm mini jack (output only for video and audio)
- DC input YES
- Remote Control Terminal 2.5mm mini jack
- Colour Bars YES (SMPTE or EBU), with 1KHz Tone
- Tally lamp YES (x2)
- Accessory shoe YES (cold shoe)
- Custom Button Assignment YES (13 assignable buttons; select from 28 functions)
- Rotating Side Grip Yes. 120° angle of rotation in 15º increments
- Custom Dial NO
- Exposure metering Standard (centre weighted), Spotlight, Backlight
- Exposure compensation -2 to +2 EV
- Auto Exposure mode Full Auto
- Push Auto Iris No
- Auto Gain Control setting Full Auto/AGC Limit/Manual
- Auto Gain Control limit 3dB, 0dB, 3dB, 6dB, 9dB,12dB,15dB,18dB, 21dB,24dB, 27dB,33dB
- Gain setting -6dB / -3dB / 0dB/ 3dB / 6dB/ 12dB / 18dB / 24dB / 27dB /33dB / TUNE (0.5 dB increments from 0 to 27 dB) .27dB maximum in Auto mode
- Control Modes Full Auto / Manual joystick control (Auto; Speed; Angle; Clear Scan (CS); Slow Shutter (SLS); IR Slow Shutter)
- Shutter speed 1/18 to 1/2000 depending on frame rate
- Shutter Angle 11.25º to 360º depending on frame rate
- Slow Shutter (SLS) 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, 1/25 (depending on frame rate)
- Clear Scan 50i/p: 50 to 250.51Hz;
- 25p: 25 to 250.51Hz
- Infrared shooting mode YES (green or white)
- Built-in IR lamp YES
- Stored Configurations 9 (Including Wide DR)
- Storage Medium SD/SDHC memory card
- Gamma 6 preset profiles
- Master Pedestal -50 to +50
- Master Black -50 to +50 for each of R,G,B
- Black Gamma Adjustable height, width and apex
- Low Key Saturation -50 to +50 adjusts colour saturation in low brightness area
- Knee Adjusts over exposure characteristic (Automatic, Slope, Point, Saturation)
- Sharpness Adjustment for Detail level, Detail frequency, Coring, HV balance, Detail limit, Knee Aperture, Level Depend, Ingredient Ratio
- Noise reduction Off, Automatic, On (1 to 12)
- Skin detail Effect Level (Low, Middle, High), Hue, Chroma, Area, Y Level
- Selective Noise Reduction Effect Level (Low, Middle, High), Hue, Chroma, Area, Y Level
- Colour matrix Normal 1 -4, Cine 1 - 2, Wide DR Matrix and Hue -18 - +18, Colour Gain -50 - +50
- White balance -50 to +50 white balance offset for R,G,B
- Colour correction Area selection / area revision of two areas
- Setup level -50 to +50 On/Off
- Clip 100% IRE Limits output to 100% after setup adjustment
- Wireless LAN standards IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band) / IEEE 802.11a/n (5GHz band)¹
- Supported Wi-Fi Functions Rec start/stop, 3 speed focus control, 3 speed zoom control, WB mode/adjust,
- Iris, Shutter,Colour Temperature,Assign Button,ND Auto/Off
- Supported Browser for Remote Operation Internet Explorer 8 or later, Safari (iOS), Safari (MacOS), Android standard browser
- Remote Operation Control Features Aperture, Focus, WB, shutter Speed, Gain, Exposure Compensation, Shooting Mode, Slot select, Start/Stop Recording
- Live view image Resolution Camera setting mode: 680 x 383; Simplified setting: 284 x 160
- Authentication Systems Open/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Encryption WEP64, WEP128, TKIP, AES
- GPS Information (Optional Accessory) Latitude/Longtitude/Elevation, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
- Auto YES in Full Auto Mode
- Preset A, B, Preset (Daylight, Tungsten), Colour Temperature
- Countup system Regen, RecRun, FreeRun, External, Hold
- Start value setting “00:00:00:00”, Set/Reset selectable
- Recording 16-bit 4ch or 2ch (48 kHz) linear PCM
- Control Audio limiter, Auto/manual settings via control cials on handle
- Microphone attenuation YES
- Microphone level meter YES
- Supplied Battery pack BP-955, DC cable DC-930, Compact power adapter CA-930, Wireless controller WL-D6000, Eyecup, Lens Hood with Barrier, Microphone Holder Unit, Mains Cable.
- Optional Wide Converter WA-H58, Teleconverter TL-H58, , BP-975, Tripod Adapter TA-100, Zoom Remote Control ZR-2000, Tripod Base TB-1, GPS Receiver GP-E2, Remote Controller RC-V100, Filter (58mm) Protect/ND8xL/ND4xL.
- Dimensions Approx 160 x 201 x 353mm (including lens hood with barrier, Eye Cup
- and microphone holder)
- Operating Temperature range -5ºC to +45ºC, 60% relative humidity
- Focal length ¹ 26.8mm - 576mm when wide view angle option selected.
- Wireless LAN standards ¹ Wi-Fi standard will depend on availability and country of purchase
All specifications are subject to change without notice
Business Finance Options:
More and more businesses are adapting their strategies to focus on financial forecasting, credit control and effective working capital management. The trick is to invest in the business using finance options that encourage payment over time, offer demonstrable return on investment (ROI) and, most importantly, leave reserves intact.
1. Spread the cost over time
2. Tax efficiency
3. Create instant cash flow benefits
4. Demonstrate ROI from day one
5. Gain additional source of credit
6. Cover all acquisitions with one simple, regular payment
Capital Cost: £10,000
Rental: 1 + 35 Monthly Payments of £320.00
Subject to underwriting and terms and conditions
For further information please contact our sales team on +44 (0) 208 397 1407 or email us on email@example.com
Standard UK Mainland Delivery
We offer a standard mainland UK Delivery charge of £6.25 plus VAT on all orders (unless otherwise specified)
Items are estimated to arrive between 1-2 working days, subject to stock availability.
We also offer a Next Day Delivery £7.50 + vat and a Saturday Delivery option £25.00 + vat
Next day delivery - Option available if you order before 2.00pm
European Delivery Service
DigiBroadcast can ship any item within Europe. Delivery charges will apply and are dependent on the size, weight and destination of the products you have ordered, and the area zone it is allocated to.
All European deliveries are estimated to arrive between 1-3 working days, subject to stock availability, and prices are dependent on the European zone your country is allocated to.
Offshore & Overseas Delivery Service
DigiBroadcast can ship any item worldwide. Delivery charges will apply and are dependent on the size, weight and destination of the products you have ordered, and the area zone it is allocated to.
All International deliveries are estimated to arrive between 2-5 working days, subject to stock availability,and shipping prices are dependent on the International zone your country is allocated to.
You will be responsible for any customs or import duties levied once the goods reach your country.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING VAT AND EU VAT
If you are an EU registered business, with a valid VAT number, then you do not have to pay VAT.
You can enter your VAT registration number on the check out page, after you have selected your payment method.
This web site is intended for professional users. Customers must satisfy themselves that a product is suitable before making a purchase. Items sold online are sold on a firm sale basis and are not returnable. Items sold as new that within one year of the date of sale exhibit problems which can be attributed to manufacturing faults will be repaired or replaced. The decision to repair or replace will be at the discretion of Digibroadcast Co Ltd.
As part of our policy, items must be returned as new within 7 working days of delivery and with all the original packaging intact and product tags attached.
Please notify us of your intention to return in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your delivery.
Returns Policy for USED products
Problems that can be attributed to fair wear and tear, misuse, exposure to contaminants including water or impact damage will be chargeable repairs.
"You" the customer within 7 days must notify us if you wish to return your purchased products to be able to asses, verify and fix any disputes with the purchase.
Customers wishing to return items to Digibroadcast Co Ltd. must contact us to obtain a returned material number (RMA) before shipping the item. When contacting us please say that you want to make a return and have your invoice number ready to quote.
Items returned to Digibroadcast Co Ltd without prior agreement will be returned to the customer. Digibroadcast Co Ltd accepts no liability for financial losses incurred by customers who have submitted unauthorised returns.
For some products the manufacturer offers the facility to register the product and obtain an enhanced warranty. Customers are strongly urged to register such products immediately. Digibroadcast co ltd regret that unregistered customers will not be able to benefit from the additional benefits.
Unwanted Product Returns within 14 days
"You" the customer within 7 days must notify us if you wish to return your purchased products. After 7 days, unwanted goods will only be accepted at Digibroadcast Co Ltd discretion and will be subject to a 25% restocking charge.
The unwanted product must be returned in its original and undamaged packaging with all the accessories. Returns must be made within a reasonable period - maximum of 28 days from the day you receive the product.
If the product is not returned in its original packaging, is damaged or has any accessories missing, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or charge for the missing accessories.
We will not refund the delivery charge and you will be liable for the delivery charge when returning the product. Follow our Return Procedure to return the product.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electro, Delta, most Corporate cards and European cards.
If you wish to pay over the phone simply call us on +44(0) 208 397 1407
We also accept payment by Bank Transfer and Cash
Payments can also be made in person on collection
The prices stated on our website include any VAT. The amount you pay will be the price indicated on the product plus any delivery charges.
Click here for more information about PayPal Payments.
Credit & debit Cards Validation
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not for any reason, authorise payment then you will be notified.
We may also use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and postcode details is to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Credit Reference Agency or Fraud Prevention Scheme.
At all times where we disclose your information it will remain secure.
We work with Sage Pay (formerly Protx), the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), safely processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours.
Sage Pay uses a range of secure methods, including fraud screening, IP address blocking and 3D secure: once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards. Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits, and is regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable. Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
Your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
More information about shopping securely with Sage Pay can be found at www.sagepay.co.uk/shoppers.