Sonnet SON-TWIN10G-TB2 (SONTWIN10GTB2, SON TWIN10G TB2, SON/TWIN10G/TB2, son-twin10g-tb2) Twin 10G Thunderbolt 2 to Dual Port Copper 10Gb Ethernet Adaptor
Twin 10G Thunderbolt 2 to Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Lightning Fast 10GBase-T Connectivity Over Thunderbolt
- With increasing demands for greater data transfer speeds and more bandwidth over shared networks, and with specialized applications such as HD video editing using high-performance shared storage systems, the deployment of 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) networking has skyrocketed. This high-speed wired networking standard offers ten times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet, the most common wired network connection included with most computers today, and yet, most computers aren't equipped to get you connected. If you have a computer with a Thunderbolt port (Thunderbolt 2 port required for Windows compatibility), Sonnet has a simple solutionâ€”the Twin 10G. This Thunderbolt-certified for Mac® and Windows, 10GBase-T adapter is a powerful and cost-effective way to add 10GbE connectivity to your setup.
- The Twin 10G is equipped with two RJ45 and two Thunderbolt 2 ports. Using RJ45 connectors, the Twin 10G is able to connect to 10 Gigabit infrastructure via inexpensive CAT-6 or CAT-6A copper cabling at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively. Through one of its two Thunderbolt 2 ports, the Twin 10G connects to your computer through an included Thunderbolt cable; the second Thunderbolt port supports daisy chaining up to six devices to a single port on the host computer.
Sleek, Quiet, and Compact
- The Twin 10G is a striking example of form following functionâ€”this adapter's attractive and rugged aluminium housing is engineered to effectively dissipate heat. Together with a temperature-tuned, ultra-quiet fan to quietly cool the components inside, this design enables the Twin 10G to be used comfortably in noise-sensitive environments. Measuring just 4.9" wide x 6.3" long x 2.7" high, the Twin 10G takes up little space.
Simple Configuration, Advanced Features
- The Twin 10G is easy to set up. To keep things simple, you configure its settings through the OS X® Network control panel or Windows Device Manager. When you configure the device, you can also activate its advanced features: link aggregation (teaming) of its two 10GbE ports increases throughput beyond what a single connection can sustain; transparent failover between 10GbE ports keeps your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails; jumbo packet (jumbo frame) support can increase throughput and reduce CPU utilization; and Wake-on-LAN support enables remotely waking your computer when you need it, and not wasting energy when you don't.
- This Sonnet solution is perfect for high-performance computing where low latency, high bandwidth, and low CPU overhead are required. Its increased throughput performance and low host-CPU utilization are achieved with stateless offloads, allowing your computer to perform better while large files transfers or high I/O operations take place.
New Mac Pro Mate
- The Twin 10G incorporates mounting points to support firm attachment to our xMacâ„¢ Pro Server and RackMacâ„¢ Pro rackmount enclosures for the new Mac Pro. The adapter is secured to the inside of the enclosure, thereby enabling 10GbE connectivity for the Mac Pro via a separate Thunderbolt 2 port for maximum bandwidth without taking up a PCIe slot or requiring extra rack space.
IN THE BOX:
- Twin 10G Thunderbolt 2 to Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- 0.5m Thunderbolt cable
- Universal power adapter
- Power cord
Business Finance Options:
More and more businesses are adapting their strategies to focus on financial forecasting, credit control and effective working capital management. The trick is to invest in the business using finance options that encourage payment over time, offer demonstrable return on investment (ROI) and, most importantly, leave reserves intact.
1. Spread the cost over time
2. Tax efficiency
3. Create instant cash flow benefits
4. Demonstrate ROI from day one
5. Gain additional source of credit
6. Cover all acquisitions with one simple, regular payment
Capital Cost: £10,000
Rental: 1 + 35 Monthly Payments of £320.00
Subject to underwriting and terms and conditions
For further information please contact our sales team on +44 (0) 208 397 1407 or email us on email@example.com
Standard UK Mainland Delivery
We offer a standard mainland UK Delivery charge of £6.25 plus VAT on all orders (unless otherwise specified)
Items are estimated to arrive between 1-2 working days, subject to stock availability.
We also offer a Next Day Delivery £7.50 + vat and a Saturday Delivery option £25.00 + vat
Next day delivery - Option available if you order before 2.00pm
European Delivery Service
DigiBroadcast can ship any item within Europe. Delivery charges will apply and are dependent on the size, weight and destination of the products you have ordered, and the area zone it is allocated to.
All European deliveries are estimated to arrive between 1-3 working days, subject to stock availability, and prices are dependent on the European zone your country is allocated to.
Offshore & Overseas Delivery Service
DigiBroadcast can ship any item worldwide. Delivery charges will apply and are dependent on the size, weight and destination of the products you have ordered, and the area zone it is allocated to.
All International deliveries are estimated to arrive between 2-5 working days, subject to stock availability,and shipping prices are dependent on the International zone your country is allocated to.
You will be responsible for any customs or import duties levied once the goods reach your country.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING VAT AND EU VAT
If you are an EU registered business, with a valid VAT number, then you do not have to pay VAT.
You can enter your VAT registration number on the check out page, after you have selected your payment method.
This web site is intended for professional users. Customers must satisfy themselves that a product is suitable before making a purchase. Items sold online are sold on a firm sale basis and are not returnable. Items sold as new that within one year of the date of sale exhibit problems which can be attributed to manufacturing faults will be repaired or replaced. The decision to repair or replace will be at the discretion of Digibroadcast Co Ltd.
As part of our policy, items must be returned as new within 7 working days of delivery and with all the original packaging intact and product tags attached.
Please notify us of your intention to return in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your delivery.
Returns Policy for USED products
Problems that can be attributed to fair wear and tear, misuse, exposure to contaminants including water or impact damage will be chargeable repairs.
"You" the customer within 7 days must notify us if you wish to return your purchased products to be able to asses, verify and fix any disputes with the purchase.
Customers wishing to return items to Digibroadcast Co Ltd. must contact us to obtain a returned material number (RMA) before shipping the item. When contacting us please say that you want to make a return and have your invoice number ready to quote.
Items returned to Digibroadcast Co Ltd without prior agreement will be returned to the customer. Digibroadcast Co Ltd accepts no liability for financial losses incurred by customers who have submitted unauthorised returns.
For some products the manufacturer offers the facility to register the product and obtain an enhanced warranty. Customers are strongly urged to register such products immediately. Digibroadcast co ltd regret that unregistered customers will not be able to benefit from the additional benefits.
Unwanted Product Returns within 14 days
"You" the customer within 7 days must notify us if you wish to return your purchased products. After 7 days, unwanted goods will only be accepted at Digibroadcast Co Ltd discretion and will be subject to a 25% restocking charge.
The unwanted product must be returned in its original and undamaged packaging with all the accessories. Returns must be made within a reasonable period - maximum of 28 days from the day you receive the product.
If the product is not returned in its original packaging, is damaged or has any accessories missing, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or charge for the missing accessories.
We will not refund the delivery charge and you will be liable for the delivery charge when returning the product. Follow our Return Procedure to return the product.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electro, Delta, most Corporate cards and European cards.
If you wish to pay over the phone simply call us on +44(0) 208 397 1407
We also accept payment by Bank Transfer and Cash
Payments can also be made in person on collection
The prices stated on our website include any VAT. The amount you pay will be the price indicated on the product plus any delivery charges.
Click here for more information about PayPal Payments.
Credit & debit Cards Validation
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not for any reason, authorise payment then you will be notified.
We may also use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and postcode details is to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Credit Reference Agency or Fraud Prevention Scheme.
At all times where we disclose your information it will remain secure.
We work with Sage Pay (formerly Protx), the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), safely processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours.
Sage Pay uses a range of secure methods, including fraud screening, IP address blocking and 3D secure: once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards. Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits, and is regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable. Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
Your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
More information about shopping securely with Sage Pay can be found at www.sagepay.co.uk/shoppers.