The AJ-PX800G offers high mobility thanks to the world's lightest weight. The camera section features three sensors, and provides high picture quality and advanced functions to respond to broadcasting needs
The 2/3 type Shoulder-type Model
- The AJ-PX800G is the world's lightest* in its class at approximately 2.8 kg (6.2 lb) for the main unit. This compact body provides superb mobility. It is also designed with excellent forward visibility.
- For a 2/3 type shoulder-type HD camera-recorder with three sensors (as of August 2014).
2/3 type Interchangeable Lenses
- The 2/3 type bayonet mount interchangeable lens system lets you choose from a variety of 2/3 type zoom lenses for broadcasting and other professional uses from third-party manufacturers. Select the lens type and performance level that meets your needs.
High Sensitivity and Low Noise with 2/3 type 3MOS Image Sensors
- The 2.2 megapixel 2/3 type 3MOS (RGB) image sensors offer full-pixel HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, F12 (59.94 Hz) or F13 (50 Hz) sensitivity and low noise with an S/N of 62 dB. It also achieves rich gradation and vibrant color reproduction.
- High-Quality Image Processing and Versatile Image Settings
- CAC (Chromatic Aberration Compensation): When using a CAC compatible lens, the small amount of circumjacent chromatic aberration (circumjacent blur) that is not corrected by the lens is compensated by this process.
- DRS (Dynamic Range Stretcher): Suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights to achieve a visually wide dynamic range. Advanced Flash Band Compensation (FBC): High-precision flash band detection and compensation.
- Gamma: Selectable from 7 modes of gamma curves.
- Digital image settings: H Detail, V Detail, Detail Coring, Skin Tone Detail, Chroma Level, Chroma Phase, Master Pedestal, Knee, Matrix (NORM1/NORM2/FLUO/CINE-LIKE), High Color, White Clip.
- Professional Shooting Functions
- Scan Reverse: Displays/records images in vertically or horizontally inverted orientation.
- Digital Zoom: 2x/4x digital zoom.
- Shutter: Slow shutter, synchro scan function.
- Optical ND Filters: Four-position (CLEAR, 1/4 ND, 1/16 ND, 1/64 ND).
- Versatile Shooting Assist Functions
- User Interface “SmartUI”: User Interface consists of a LCD display and multiple switches. Multiple function can be set easily with minimum operation.
- Focus Assist: “EXPAND” for center zoomed image and “Focus-in-Red” can be displayed on viewfinder.
- Focus Bar: Focus level shown as bar.
- Scene Files/User Files: Scene files let you select either of six preset files from the menu on SmartUI according to the shooting situation and up to eight settings can be stored onto an SD memory card. Up to eight camera setting status can be stored to an SD memory card.
- Gain: Three-position gain selector with a maximum gain value of +42 dB. (Super gain)
- User Buttons: Frequently used functions can be assigned to the User buttons.
- Shockless White Balance: To enable smooth White Balance mode switching.
- AWB: Auto White Balance with auto tracking white function.
- Audio input level adjustment (front) can be switched on/off and allocated to desired channels.
- WFM/ Vectorscope: Simplified waveform and vectorscope display.
- Zebra: Select any two levels from 0% to 109% in 1% steps.
- Mode check: Displays a list of the camera settings.
- Y-GET: Measures brightness at center and displays numerical data.
- Marker Display: Displays a center marker, safety zone marker and frame marker.