Join Our Team | We're Hiring!
As a progressive company and one that prides itself on its growth, we are always looking to work with the best people in the business. A fun, professional environment creates a great team and ultimately leads to a great service to our clients. If you are driven, enthusiastic, and looking for a rewarding environment, then come and be a part of the team.
We currently have the following job opportunities available.
1) Sales Executive (Chessington)
We are currently looking to expand our busy Sales team by recruiting the best sales talent to our Headquarters in Chessington, Surrey as Sales Executives. Working in the fast-paced Audio-Visual/Broadcast/ T.V and Film Sales industry, you will be responsible for building client relationships and going above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
You will learn everything there is to know about all things tech... cameras, lighting, film, audio, digital, recording to ensure you can openly inform your clients all about the technology they are looking to purchase. This is hard work and will require commitment.
Training will be provided for the salesperson as well as opportunities to develop a career as a professional sales executive in the industry. Employees that have excelled in the role, have come from a recruitment, estate agent, sales and/or media background previously.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Executive?
This is a varied role, including but not limited to the following:
- Initiate, respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone and occasionally by personal visits.
- Create and build excellent relationships with your clients to ensure repeat business and excellent service.
- Achieve the KPI targets set, to ensure you deliver the sales not only for the business but also for your own monthly bonus.
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and future client database.
- Negotiate and close deals
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Create reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
What skills/experience do I need to be a successful Sales Executive?
Enthusiasm, ambition, drive and a willingness to learn is the key to your success. If you feel these are qualities you possess then we would love to hear from you…
- Proficiency in English written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for Sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Looking to develop, evolve and progress with the company
- Experience in product B2B sales would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have experience in a sales role or have raw skills in sales and is willing to develop those skills further. In a KPI led environment the expectation is to meet if not exceed the requirements. Working closely with all teams within an office based environment, you will have a collaborative work ethos with a drive for individual excellence.
2) Online Sales order processor (Chessington):
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Sales Order Processor. We are looking for a candidate who has excellent customer service skills and can quickly learn sales order processing systems and procedures. The primary focus will be to process and manage online sales orders by liaising between the office and warehouses/suppliers to ensure customers receive their deliveries successfully and efficiently. You should have the drive to consistently exceed customer expectations.
You will work closely within a highly motivated and energised team in a fast-growing company, reporting directly to your Manager to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction by delivering products on time! On the job training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Shift pattern Mon – Friday between the hours of 9 am – 17:30 hrs.
Your key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
Verifying and keying new orders accurately.
Feedback to customers where orders require additional information
Liaising with customers to ensure they are kept up to date on order progress
Dealing with customer queries via phone and email
Dealing with any service issues that customers may call about
Liaising with dispatch team on orders
Bookings the dispatches with couriers.Arranging and occasionally rearranging the shipment of goods and ensuring goods reach their destination
Maintain a clear and accurate log of activity on each account using internal systems and ensure there is a clear audit trail to minimise client penalties
Communicating with internal and external suppliers to resolve provisioning queries
Drive continuous improvement of the process and encourage others across the business to do the same
Support other departments to assist in the smooth running of operations
General office duties as and when required
Relevant Knowledge & Experience:
Fluent in spoken and written English
Basic knowledge of computers.
Strong communication and empathy skills
Able to handle inbound telephone calls from customers in a timely and professional manner
Working closely with all teams within an office-based environment, you will have a collaborative work ethos with a drive for individual excellence.
Takes accountability for the planning and managing own work efficiently to ensure objectives are met
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
3) Sales Team Leader( chessington)
We are a leading Broadcast, T.V and Film equipment supplier and solutions provider looking to recruit a Sales Team Leader to lead and motivate the Sales team.
The Digi Sales team provides a solution for our clients worldwide for whatever their needs may be. The team predominately works with inbound leads, KPI’s and a qualified existing database.
To be successful in this role you must lead from the front, have a strong work ethic, be solution orientated, proactive and flexible, with a structured sales approach. You will also have your own client base to manage and build.
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview:
The role will see you work closely with the sales team to translate our overall business objectives into a sales strategy that ultimately delivers a set target revenue. You will support any wider business activity as and when required and develop a constant improvement and goal orientated mindset for the team. You will also closely work in partnership with the Sales and Marketing Directors and other department Managers.
Sales Team Leader Role & Responsibilities:
• The day to day management of the sales team
• Setting team and individual targets, ensuring revenue and margin growth in all areas
• Develop an ongoing sales strategy with a rolling 12-month focus
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts, working with the Finance Team to make sure the reports are accurate
• Coach and develop the team on an ongoing basis one to one and within the team to drive continuous improvement and mitigate any underperformance
• Work closely with other departments in the business to ensure that the sales team are effective at selling the entire product range
• Developing individuals through motivation, coaching and product knowledge education to create succession planning and career development.
• Represent the sales department in key meetings such as the weekly management meeting, highlighting performance, feedback and opportunities.
• Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
• Engage in the recruitment process to build a strong team
• Ensuring all aspects of the customer sales journey is completed effectively adopting a Customer centric approach
• Work closely with other departments that have a direct impact on the sales team to achieve continuous performance improvement.
• Organise attendance of client meetings and exhibitions worldwide.
Sales Team Leader Skills & Experience:
• Experience in managing and leading a Sales team to get the best results
• Proven track record in reaching sales targets as an individual or as a Sales Team Leader
• Proven ability of coaching and influence others to adopt to new practices and experiences and successfully implement them
• A confident leader who will be visible in the business and form part of the wider management team
• Experience of KPI’s both managing and reaching set targets
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport across the business
• CRM knowledge and analysis.
• Ability to recruit, train and build a strong sales team
• Strong data analysis skills
• Experience in T.V equipment sales and a general interest in the media industry would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience in B2B sales would be preferable but essential
• A media-related educational background would be advantageous but not essential
We are following all Government guidelines for the safety and protection of staff and customers.
Salary – To find out more information please email email@example.com
Please do not apply for the role unless you are within a reasonable travelling distance of Chessington.